Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Offer Maids. Please read the terms and condition before using the website.
By using our website, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
You are in agreement to all the applicable laws and regulation, and be responsible for the compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with the laws and regulations , then you are prohibited from accessing the website. The materials contained in the site are the property of Offer Maids and subject to copyright and trademark.
Don’t misuse our Services. The permission is granted to download temporarily the single copy of the materials (information or software) that are found in the website if you want to use it for personal or non-commercial viewing. This is merely a grant of license, and not a title transfer, therefore you are not allowed to:
- To copy or modify the content
- Use it for any commercial purpose of public display
- Use it to reverse engineer the software contained on the web site
- To remove copyright or proprietary notations
- To transfer the materials to someone else.
If you are found guilty violating any of these restrictions, your license will be terminated and at any time. When termination occurs, you are obliged to delete any of the downloaded materials that you have.
We do not make any warranties - whether expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims as well as negates all warranties. We do not warrant any representation concerning the results and their accuracies and the reliability of the materials used.
Materials that appear on the website that is technical, typographical, or photographic might be subject to errors. We may make changes to the materials inside the website without prior notice, although we do not make any commitment to update them.
We have not reviewed any of the sites which are linked to the website and we do not claim responsibility for any of the contents.
Any claim related to the Offer Maids website is governable only by the laws of Qatar.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Country of Domicile
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
Copy of Transaction
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in QAR (or any other agreed currencies).
Refund and Cancellations
For Offer Maids, all customers are equally important. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 customer service, so that we can provide quick responses to your calls for any feedback or complaints. When you make a booking, we reserve time for you and turn away other potential customers to fulfill our commitment to you. But when we get a sudden request for any cancellation or rescheduling, planning a new schedule becomes quite an impossible thing. And for this reason, Offer Maids has come up with some following policies for cancellation and refund procedures:
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 24hours in advance since we turn away other clients to reserve time for your cleaning. Any cancellations with less than 24hours notice is non-refundable.
- We request that Saturday clients must make a cancellation request before the close of business on the preceding Thursday.
- We do provide a rescheduling benefit to our customers, however we require a 12-hour rescheduling notice. For rescheduling an appointment, you can either visit our website or can call our customer care executive directly. There is no charge for rescheduling with 12-hour notice on working days.
- The client is responsible for reporting any incident, breakage, damage and loss within 12 hours of completion of the service. Failure to do so will nullify any claim.
About These Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a service to reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. Offer Maids pay staff well and have a zero-tolerance policy in terms of theft and dishonesty. No responsibility or liability is however accepted for any of the above.
- On spot cancellation, the full amount will be charged.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- The cleaning does not include: AC cleaning, Couch Cleaning, Shampooing, High Ceiling, High Windows, and the cleaners are not allowed to climb the ladder.
- The cleaners are not allowed to clean the balcony from 10am to 4pm during the summer time.
- Please note that our cleaners are not allowed to wash the clothes with hands.