Ideas For Your Cleaning Checklist
The key to adhering to a routine is following a cleaning checklist that works well for your preferences and schedule. Use the below checklist ideas by Kitchen cleaning service Qatar as a guideline to create your own cleaning checklist, and save your time and effort.
Following a cleaning routine is the hidden weapon to keep your home tidy and spotless even if you are on a busy schedule. A little bit of cleaning every day reduces hectic deep cleaning sessions. By following a preventive plan, you can trim down a lot of jumbles that may happen in the future.
If you have a weekly cleaning schedule, you can be sure that your cleaning sessions shouldn’t block you from spending time with your family and pets. Hence, kitchen cleaning service Qatar think this checklist will definitely make life more relaxed. The checklist helps to streamline your cleaning chores into an effortless yet effective cleaning method.
Create An Instant To-Do List
Before you start the routine, create an instant to-do list so that you can work instantly on things that need immediate action. For example, clean the dirty dishes, wipe down kitchen counters and tables after use, sanitize kitchen and bathroom sinks, etc.
Firstly, start the day by making the bed. Secondly, work on the laundry as needed and most importantly, if you spot something that looks messy, work on it right away.
Window cleaning services Qatar suggests starting the weekly routine by vacuuming and mopping the floor because you need your floors to look neat after the weekend messes. If you run out of time, you can start your weekly cleaning routine by paying attention to high traffic areas as they tend to get messier fast.
Before moving on to the checklist, have a look at these essential cleaning tools every home should have.
- Cleaning Sponge
- Microfiber towels
- Spray Bottle
- A Bucket
- An old toothbrush
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Scrubber or a scrubbing brush
Read Also: How To Cleverly Organize Your Makeup Clutter
Living Room Cleaning Checklist Ideas
When it comes to living room cleaning, it is a good practice to start with the furniture and upholsteries. You can wipe down the upholstery furniture with a damp microfiber cloth and dust the inside drawers using a cloth or duster. After cleaning the upholstery, you can move on to the windows and blinds. You can work on the electronics at the end.
Follow the below living room cleaning checklist ideas to make your own.
- .Pick up the clutter
- Vacuum floors, drapes, and blinds
- Dust and vacuum sofa and upholstery furniture
- Dust the fixtures, photographs, or artworks
- Sanitize remote controls
- Wipe down the cabinets and TV stands
- Clean mirror and glass tops
Bedroom Cleaning Checklist
As we all spend one-third of our life in the bedroom, keeping them clean is highly important. Start by dusting all the surfaces. Make sure you include dressers, alarm clocks, picture frames, and wall attachments. Give a wipe to all the pieces of furniture and then focus on those corners of the bedroom where walls join the ceiling as they are the place where most cobwebs hide. You can change bed linens, empty the trash, and wipe it down.
- Dust all the surfaces
- Pick up the clutter from the top of the table and floor
- Clear cobwebs
- Clean underneath the bed
- pick up and put away all the belongings
- change the bed sheet and launder the bedding
- Vacuum the floor
- Clean all the units and surfaces
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist Ideas
Bathrooms always need special attention. They need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. To keep them clean and sparkling all the time, equip yourself with the right tools to clean your bathroom. Here are the tools you need.
- Spray Bottle
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Glass Cleaner
- Tub/tile Cleaner
- Toilet brush
- Hand Gloves
- Stiff Brush
- Disinfectant cleaner
Follow the below ideas to create your own bathroom cleaning checklist.
- Remove unwanted items
- Scrub the surfaces
- clean the toilet bowl
- Wipe down from ceiling to floor
- clean the bathroom mirror
- Wash out sink and bathtub
- clean out the bathroom sink drain
- Disinfect the faucet, handles, and toilet seats
- Vacuum and mop the floor
Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
The kitchen is the soul of the home. It is one of the commonly used rooms in the house. Kitchens can get messy as they always deal with hurried breakfasts, snacks, and meals. Unnoticed corners of the kitchen can be the breeding place for germs. As kitchens are food-centric, sticking to a simple cleaning routine will keep deep monthly kitchen cleaning sessions less daunting. Here are the ideas for creating a weekly kitchen cleaning checklist.
- Run the dishwasher.
- Wash out the sink.
- Empty dishwasher and dish drainer.
- Wash dirty dishes right away.
- Clear spills from counters and kitchen floor.
- Clean counters.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
- Sort through leftover items in the fridge.
- Clean outside of appliances.
- Clean inside the microwave and refrigerator.
- Thoroughly disinfect the sink and clean faucets.
- Sanitize sponges and disinfect surfaces.
- Replace dishtowels with fresh ones.
Cleaning Checklist Ideas For Your Laundry Room
Follow the below laundry cleaning checklist ideas to clean your laundry room.
- Run white vinegar or tea tree essential oil through the washer to freshen up the washer.
- Empty the lint trap.
- Wipe the interior walls of the dryer.
- Clean behind the appliances.
- Using a brush attachment, vacuum the vents on medium to high setting.
- Clean the surfaces, shelving, bins, and wipe down the outside of each appliance.
- Mop or vacuum the floor.
- Launder rugs and vacuum the curtain.
- Wipe the iron and circle the soleplate’s holes using cotton swabs.
Hire Experts For House Cleaning In Qatar
If you are on a busy schedule, let experts do the cleaning. You may think that hiring a professional service for house cleaning in Qatar can be too pricey or that they do not clean the way you want, but that is rarely the case. The great part about hiring a Kitchen Cleaning Service Qatar or a Window Cleaning Services Qatar is that you pay only for what you need and they have the right tools to fit each purpose. There can be hard to reach areas that you may forget while you clean. Hiring professionals for house cleaning in Qatar, or hiring kitchen cleaning service Qatar or window cleaning services Qatar will make sure that everything is just perfect.
At Offer Maids, the leading kitchen cleaning service in Qatar, we offer a variety of cleaning services to get your home deep-cleaned.